Account Manager Liquid Logistics
Sweden, Västra Götalands län [SE-14], GothenburgLiquid - Account Management
Do you prefer to work alone? Without rush? Without responsibility? We don’t!
As Account Manager at Den Hartogh Liquid Logistics, you work closely together with colleagues all over Europe. Being responsible for your own accounts, you are enjoying the rush of operations: constantly switching between Customer Service, managing transports, discussing developments with sales and working on improvements. In the world of bulk chemical logistics, no two days are the same!
What you will do:
As Account Manager, you are the main contact person for your customers. From the moment the customer is sending a transport request you take responsibility for the acceptance and execution of the orders, including necessary administration (from order to invoice). You are the logistics specialist who answers all your customer´s queries, handles compliments/complaints, implements new lanes and executes financial & operational analyses in order to continuously improve.
Together with your colleagues from operations and commerce, you will realize creative transport solutions in order to reduce costs and expand existing business.
What we expect:
In order to be successful you need to be self-organized, a strong communicator and eager to understand all aspects of our (and our customers’) business. As main contact person for your customers, you have a clear vision on excellent customer service and are driven to make this happen. Furthermore you:
- Are not afraid to do some real work;
- Have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent ability;
- Have demonstrated affinity with Customer Service and logistics. Perhaps even (a lot of) experience;
- Have a high sense of responsibility, you work structured and pro-actively;
- Are able to work under pressure and act on day to day changes;
- Have strong communication skills in Swedish & English;
- Digital and IT savvy, including Microsoft Office.
- An opportunity to grow with us, in an international, changing environment;
- A workplace where we believe in giving trust, responsibility and taking ownership. See yourself surrounded by people who care and who are not only sitting here for their paycheck;
- Attractive Den Hartogh employment conditions.
- A position in the center of operations and commerce. It could be your ambition to become a senior in the field of Customer Service as well as progress into one of the many other career opportunities in our company;
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for personal development and a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing and vibrant organization with ambitious goals. Den Hartogh prides itself in a working environment that promises openness and respect and provides opportunities for personal growth as well as ongoing career development.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page and upload your CV and motivation. For more information about the role you can contact Therese Stocks email@example.com or Nemanja Basaragin firstname.lastname@example.org