Thailand, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, BangkokStaff - Finance
- Handling the accounting and finance in Payment, Input VAT, and other account responsibilities related.
- Being responsible for day-to-day F&A detail support, month-end, yearly-end closing, and ensuring to meet the deadline.
- Monitoring the payment, ensuring the accurate records in the accounting system update day-to-day.
- Handling all Payment vouchers for local & overseas, preparing F&A reports and reviewing them daily, checking and following up & monitoring payment Cash Flow.
- Updating bank detail and bank reconciliation.
- Preparing all documents related to support Finance & Accounting as per requested.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the accounting in AP/AR, Taxation, Costing, and other accounting related matters.
- Experience in accounting software will be an advantage or eager to learn new tools, advanced Excel (especially Pivot Table, V-Look Up, etc)
- Able to communicate in both Thai and English, both writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge of Thai rules and regulations related to taxes and finance.
Thailand, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Bangkok
Staff - Finance