Accounts Payable Administrator
United Kingdom, England, HullFinance
Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We understand the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore focus on developing SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers. We have a global presence, with more than 1,800 employees located in 47 offices within 26 countries. Our modern equipment includes more than 20,000 tank containers, 6,100 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and 630 trucks.
About the role:
This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start a career in Finance. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual who is digitally aware and can bring new ideas to an experienced Accounts Payable team.
As Accounts Payable Administrator for our Dry Bulk Business unit based in Hull, you will work closely together with suppliers all over the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all supplier invoices are input accurately onto the system
• Actively chasing up other departments for unapproved invoices, dealing with queries and approving returned invoices as appropriate
• Matching authorised invoices onto the system
• Checking all information related to the payment of invoices is correct before payment is made
• Examining supplier statements for differences to the ledger
• Processing all supplier details, resolving queries and making payments in timely manner
The successful candidate will be joining a growing and vibrant organisation with ambitious goals. Den Hartogh prides itself on a working environment that promises openness and respect and provides opportunities for personal growth as well as ongoing career development.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An interest in Finance
• At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above (or equivalent), including Maths and English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Communicates clearly with suppliers and colleagues in the office
• Ability to identify, prioritise and solve problems
• Ability to work well under pressure to set deadlines
• Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent telephone and communication skills
• Fast and accurate IT skills
What we offer:
Attractive Den Hartogh benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, Help@hand service and employee assistance programme.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page and upload your CV and motivation. The closing date for applications is 31 August 2022. For more information about the role, please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator - email@example.com