Business Controller (Gas Logistics) -32 hrs/week
About the team
The Business Unit Gas Logistics specializes in the transport of liquefied gases in bulk by road and by intermodal via rail and vessels. This role reports to the Group Financial Director with an indirect reporting line to the BU Director Gas Logistics.
About the role
The role of Business Controller pro-actively advises and supports our Business Unit Gas in achieving its (long term) business and financial goals and ensures an effective planning and control cycle.
- As a finance business partner, you build effective and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and support them in the delivery of the business strategy and objectives.
- Creation of monthly reports, P&L, budgets and forecasts for the Business Unit.
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis of turnover, costs and productivity.
- Drive continuous improvement and growth through data and process analysis, and challenge the current ways of working.
- Participate in various business projects.
- Identify and create opportunities to increase the success of the business with safety, quality and margin always on top of your mind.
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience (minimum of 8 years) in a similar role within a dynamic and international environment. Experience in Transport and Logistics is a strong plus.
- Sound knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements.
- Good communication and influencing skills – ability to challenge the status quo.
- Digital and IT savvy, experience with power BI is a plus.
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results.
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
- Meets our Den Hartogh values.
We offer you an interesting
position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal
organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we
offer competitive employment conditions.
How to Apply
Please apply via the link on this page and upload your CV and motivation. For more information about the role you can contact Bram Paape (Group Financial Director) +31 88 1620050 or Hester Boerma (HR Manager) +31 (0)88 1620218.