Fleet Operations Administrator
United Kingdom, England, ImminghamLiquid - Planning
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We understand the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore focus on developing SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers.
Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises/offices in 50 locations within 29 countries. Our workforce consists of more than 2,100 people and our modern equipment includes 23,970 tank containers, 5,791 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 340 tank trailers and 659 trucks.
About the Role:
As Fleet Operations Administrator, you will work closely with the Operations Manager in supporting the business in realizing the Liquids Strategy, specifically:
• Providing ad hoc Fleet support for the Liquids, Gas & Dry Bulk Business Units.
• Supporting Fleet projects from design to implementation in close collaboration with the Operations Manager, and Technical, Operational and Network Management teams.
• Collaborating with relevant departments to ensure the delivery of key projects, such as the Annual and Strategic Long Term Off hire Projects, Remanufacturing and Refurbishment Programs, New Build and One way Stocks.
• Monitoring the proper delivery of projects, ensuring digital data system Transfusion reflects the accurate status of all equipment at all times.
• Responsible for preparing progress reports and presenting regular status updates to stakeholders.
• Supporting Operations Manager in standard administrative tasks such as processing invoicing, ensuring records align with Transfusion.
• Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with the safety and SHEQ requirements established within Den Hartogh.
• Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with the Corporate Social Responsibility requirements established within Den Hartogh, which can be found in the Den Hartogh Code of Conduct.
The successful candidate:
• Is good at building relationships, outgoing and enjoys socializing, having fun
• Has good written and verbal communication skills
• Meets the Den Hartogh values
• Has good IT skills, particularly Excel, and ideally Power Bi
• Is positive, happy and a can do attitude is essential
• Is a team player who can engage others
• Is open to travelling the world as this role is within Den Hartogh’s Global business unit, travel may be required
Furthermore, it would be advantageous if you had:
• Experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment
• Experience in projects and proven expertise in Transport Management and data systems, processes and solutions
• Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor in International Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Operations
• Project management skills and ability to work in a structured and organised way
• Proactive and strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results
• Strong drive for personal development with a high level of learning agility and flexibility
What we offer:
- A workplace where we believe in giving trust, responsibility and taking ownership
- A dynamic environment with a strong focus on operational excellence. ambition, improvement, and fun in business are part of our DNA
- Attractive Den Hartogh benefits package including competitive salary, excellent pension and life assurance scheme, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice) and employee assistance programme.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page. The closing date for applications is 16 December 2022. For more information about the role, please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator (email@example.com).