HR Business Partner APAC
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeStaff - HR
ABOUT ROYAL DEN HARTOGH LOGISTICS
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading Logistics Service Provider, specialised in bulk transport for the chemical, gas, polymer and food industry. Safety and operational excellence are embedded in Den Hartogh’s culture. The company highly values networking and partnerships and strives to develop smart solutions together with customers and third parties that contribute to a more efficient supply chain.
Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises/offices in 50 locations within 29 countries. Our workforce consists of more than 2,200 people and our modern equipment includes 25,000 tank containers, 6,100 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and 700 trucks.
To realize our growth ambitions in APAC, we are recruiting a HR Business Partner APAC to support our APAC HR team and to be based in Singapore.
ABOUT THE HR TEAM IN APAC & MEI
The growth in APAC drives the need to build on our strengths and further improve our HR processes and expertise. Our aim as HR team is to support business growth and find creative HR solutions. To achieve results, it is essential to feel connected to our values: Respect openness, fun in business, initiative, people development and caring. Our values, strategy and business needs drive the way you support and guide the organisation in all aspects of HR.
In this role you will work directly with the HR teams (9 FTE) in China, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea & Dubai. Occasionally you will collaborate with HR teams in Europe. As HR Business Partner you report to the HR Manager APAC & MEI (located in Singapore).
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Business Partner combines a hands-on role specific to the Singapore and Malaysian office, coordination with the HR teams in APAC and tactical responsibility for regional HR topics including the compensation & benefit processes. As HR Business Partner you are responsible to:
- Build effective and trusted relationships with the leadership team and support them in the development and delivery of people strategy, tools, and policies
- Support and advise team leaders in recruiting the right talent and coordinate recruitment processes
- Manage employee relations by providing advice and ensuring compliance
- · Lead and take part in various regional HR projects
- Improve and implement (new) HR policies & processes
- Ensures correct maintenance of employee personal files and HR system
- Manage the monthly payroll process for Singapore and Malaysia and ensure compliance to local labour regulations and accuracy & timeliness of salary payment
- Prepare the necessary HR documents in line with local and Group guidelines
Within your regional responsibility for the compensation & benefit processes you work closely with the regional HR managers and the Group Compensation & Benefits manager (located in the Netherlands). Your regional responsibilities are:
- Lead C&B projects related to annual salary reviews, incentive schemes, market benchmarking, employee cost simulation and the alignment of compensation and benefits programmes
- Develop, review and update of C&B policies and procedures in compliance with local labour regulations
- In cooperation with the Group Compensation & Benefits Manager coordinate the HR due diligence process for APAC regions in M&A activities
- Manage the benefits program for APAC region (i.e., pension funds, employee wellness, medical insurance)
- Participate and support the annual APAC C&B budget preparation and submission
- We would like to get in contact with a seasoned HR professional:
- With a degree in the field of Human Resources Management or relevant specializations
- Who has minimum 8 years working experience in a multinational environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and vendors.
- Have experience in designing and formulation of C&B policies, programs in a multinational company
- Who is an experienced collaborator building trusted relationships with business stakeholders on all levels and can respectfully get things done together
- Who is creative in proposing solutions that are in line with our global strategy and direction