HR Business Partner
Sweden, Västra Götalands län [SE-14], GothenburgHR
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We understand the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore focus on developing SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers. The Dutch family-owned business was founded in 1920 and celebrated her 100th anniversary in 2020. We have a global presence, with more than 1,900 employees located in 47 offices within 26 countries. Our modern equipment includes more than 20,000 tank containers, 6,100 dry bulk containers and specialized dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and 630 trucks.
For our office in Gothenburg, Sweden we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Business Partner with 3-5 years’ experience.
In this role you are responsible for all HR related topics for Den Hartogh Sweden and you provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all HR / people management issues. You report to the Financial Manager Sweden and have a strong link to the HR Manager Europe.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure the effective management and administration of HR policies and procedures within the business.
- First line HR contact for managers and employees
- Advise managers on the application of HR policies (e.g. recruitment and selection, performance management, remuneration, discipline and grievance, succession planning, attendance, training and development etc.).
- Support the recruitment activity within Den Hartogh
- Assist line managers in understanding the implications of labour legislation and other statutory requirements
- Lead or contribute to key HR projects within the Business Unit or Den Hartogh Group
- Provide HR statistics and analysis for your area on a regular basis
- Maintain professional knowledge and ensure that expertise remains up to date, particularly in labour and social legislation.
- 3-5 years proven experience in the field of HR
- Sound HR generalist with a good working knowledge of labour law
- Proven experience in managing employee relation’s issues
- Communication skills – influencing/negotiation
- Experience of managing organisational change programmes
- Exposure to international HR is considered as an extra
- Discrete and confidential in nature
- Results orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity
- Assertive and resilient
Den Hartogh is a great place to work, we care about people and their safety and wellbeing which makes us an employer of choice. We are looking for professional ambitious employees, who are searching for an opportunity to invest in their future, to build expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
We live by our values: Respect, Caring, People Development, Initiative, Openness and last but not least… Fun in Business.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of independence and responsibility in a growing and informal organization with ambitious goals. There is much attention to personal growth and development. And last but not least a good benefits package.
Please apply via the link on this page. For more information about the role, please contact Fredrik Kimfors, General Manager Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne Besteman, HR Manager Europe, email@example.com