HR Generalist / Assistant
Thailand, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, BangkokHR
About the job:
Work closely with HR Manager Thailand & Indochina in executing and administering the HR strategy and contributing to the achievement of key HR objectives. The key responsibilities are to deliver general HR pillars, support & advice to ensure the effective HR plans aligned with Den Hartogh Global. Manage and maintain day-to-day HR operations such as recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation & systems; accumulating resources; assisting HR Manager in solving HR related issues and driving changes.
- C&B: Assisting HR Manager in structuring competitive benefits packages, and measuring their successes. Managing payroll administration and local statutory requirements (end-to-end process for monthly and annually). Preparing administrative process and documents for salary increase of employees. Ensuring that HR policies are up-to-date including Rules of Employment to comply with local law and regulations, communicating to employees about HR policies to ensure they all receive the message.
- TA: Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, talent strategy and development, employee relations, employer branding, employee engagement, psychometrics evaluation and review, exit survey and exit interview. Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions. Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, assessing, and interviewing. Preparing pre-onboarding and onboarding process. Conducting orientation, and training programs together with HR Manager. Participating in employment events ex. Career fairs, open-house, universities, MOU agreement, etc.
- Engagement: Engaging local employee relations matters and supporting employee requirements, as well as employee activities (EVP) and branding. Building effective and trusted relationships with employees and support them in the development and delivery of people strategy, tools and policies.
- Development & Mobility: Prepare administrative process and documents for promotion/ transfer/Probation Evaluation/Movement of employees.
- Other related HR projects to be assigned as per business required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Psychology, Organization Development, Business Administration or related field.
- More than 5 years of work experience in general HR functions.
- Experience with change management or M&A in a complex environment will be strongly considered.
- Fluent in both Thai and English. 3rd language is advantage.
- Good knowledge in Compensations & Benefits, Talent Acquisition & Talent Management, Employee Value Propositions (EVP), HR general functions.
- Communication skills, excellent communication skills with people at all levels, negotiation skills, MS Office and MS. Teams.
- Proactive, positive thinking, good team player, and creativity, achievement orientation, result-focus, self-motivated, persuasive skills, resilient, flexible, and agility.