International Logistics Analyst (Import/Export) - Analista de Logística Internacional / Comércio Exterior
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, BrazilR$2,500 - R$5,000 per monthGlobal - Account Management
As International Logistics Analyst, you are the main contact person for your customers. From the moment the customer sends a booking request, you take responsibility for the acceptance and execution of the orders, including necessary administration (from order to invoice). You are the one who answers all of your customer's queries, handles compliments and complaints, solves problems, implements new lanes, and executes financial and operational analyses in order to support continuous improvements. That includes coordination of logistics service – transport and shipping – coordinating customer requirements, booking with shipping lines, planning and Tank container allocation, Documentation, Bill of Lading, Invoicing. Basically, you have the opportunity to coordinate your accounts from the beginning to the delivery.
Together with your colleagues, you will provide creative transport solutions, always looking for opportunities to upsell and ensure the customer is fully aware of all products/services. You will be agile, constantly switching between customer service, managing orders, liaising with operations and working on improvements. You will be speaking and writing in English 90% of your day, being in direct contact with our offices abroad.
Successful candidates will have strong organizational skills, be an excellent communicator and eager to understand all aspects of our business. As the main point of contact for your customers, you will provide excellent customer service and have the desire to build relationships internally and externally. Furthermore, you will have:
- Strong sense of urgency and loves to get things done;
- Ability to self-organize your daily routine and priorities;
- Ability to find creative solutions for new situations;
- (Desired) shipping logistics experience in an office-based environment, ideally as user of tank operators, freight forwarder or shipping line, English fluency;
- Happy working in a customer-facing role, via video conference and phone calls;
- An outstanding sense of responsibility, with a pro-active and structured approach to customer centricity;
- Attention to detail, good logical skills and the ability to work well under pressure, and being able to adapt quickly to market changes - internally and externally, with a willingness to respond rapidly and flexibly to customer demands;
- Flexibility to work in different hours considering the time zone and calendar of USA (Brazil -3 hours);
- Adaptability to working with other cultures - working directly with the team in the USA and Latin America;
- The desire to build relationships internally and externally;
- Willingness to undertake training and development activities;
- Good MS Excel skills.
What we offer:
- A position in the operations department and it could be your ambition to develop in the field of customer service or progress into one of the many other career opportunities in our company;
- International and multicultural work environment, working at a high-paced growing company with a strong focus on operational excellence. Ambition, improvement, and fun in business are part of our DNA;
- A workplace where we believe in giving trust, responsibility and taking ownership;
- Attractive Den Hartogh benefits package including competitive salary, excellent health care, life insurance, meal voucher & Culture benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, foreign commerce, international trade, logistics, or related areas;
- Knowledge of international shipping documentation and customs protocols (import / export) is a great advantage;
- Experience in international logistics, Customer Service / Account management, experience in export, freight forwarding, shipping, containers, isotanks;
- Great problem-solving skills with a positive and can-do mentality;
- Accurate and good planning & organising skills;
- Decisive and ability to adapt to ever-changing scenarios;
- Sound analytical skills and understanding of cost drivers;
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results;
- Team player who is also able to work independently;
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (Spanish is a plus).
Our office in located in Barra da Tijuca/Jacarepaguá neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro next to Shopping Metropolitano.
Please apply and do the tests via portal: Vaga International Logistics Analyst (import/export) - Analista de Logística Internacional / Comércio Exterior - Rio de Janeiro - Den Hartogh Global Logistics (ISOTank Containers) 2584081 | Vagas.com
The English and Logical Tests are compulsory for your application to be considered.