LGV Class 1 Drivers
United Kingdom, Scotland, GrangemouthTrucking
Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics.
Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises/offices in 50 locations within 29 countries. Our workforce consists of more than 2,100 people and our modern equipment includes 23,970 tank containers, 5,791 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 340 tank trailers and 659 trucks.
At Den Hartogh we value all our colleagues, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, where health, wellbeing and safety are embedded in our culture which makes us an employer of choice.
About the Team
We are currently looking to recruit Drivers with gas experience for our Liquid fleet in Grangemouth. We have a dedicated, experienced Planning Team supporting our activities in the UK. The successful candidate will become part of our UK Trucking company with more than 100 drivers who are passionate about the job.
We want professional ambitious drivers, who are looking for the scope and opportunity to invest their future, to build expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
About the Role
This is a full-time, permanent role, based on a minimum of 48 hours per week (plus overtime), one day and one night position available. You will be driving in Volvo FM trucks that are part of our expanding fleet. Your main duties will be to carry out deliveries to our customers throughout the UK providing a quality service.
What you need to succeed at Den Hartogh:
• Category C+E licence
• CPC Driver Qualification card
• ADR and previous experience of gas work are essential for this role
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn new skills – full training is provided
What we offer
• Permanent contract, monthly paid
• Guaranteed 48 hours per week, plus competitive overtime rates
• Free ongoing training including ADR and annual CPC
• Competitive performance, retention and referral bonuses
• Excellent benefits package including Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work scheme, access to Benefits Hub and Employee Assistance Programme
• Holiday entitlement starting at 22 days plus bank holidays, with opportunity to increase
The successful candidate will be joining a growing and vibrant organisation with ambitious goals. Den Hartogh prides itself on a working environment that promises openness and respect and provides opportunities for personal growth as well as ongoing career development.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page. For any queries please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.