Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics.
At Den Hartogh we value all our colleagues, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, where health, wellbeing and safety are embedded in our culture which makes us an employer of choice.
About the Team
We are currently looking to recruit Drivers for our Gas fleet in Avonmouth, Barry, Southampton and Immingham. We have a dedicated, experienced Planning Team supporting our activities in the UK. The successful candidate will become part of our UK Trucking company with more than 100 drivers who are passionate about the job.
We want professional ambitious drivers, who are looking for the scope and opportunity to invest their future, to build expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
About the Role
This is a full-time, permanent role, based on a minimum of 48 hours per week (plus overtime), with a variety of shift patterns available. Nights out will be required as part of this role.
You will be driving in Volvo FM trucks that are part of our expanding fleet. Your main duties will be to carry out deliveries to our customers throughout the UK providing a quality service.
What you need to succeed at Den Hartogh:
• Category C+E licence
• CPC Driver Qualification card
• ADR (for Liquids role)
• Good communication skills
• Previous experience of Gas work would be advantageous but is not essential
• Willingness to learn new skills – full training is provided
What we offer
• Permanent contract, monthly paid
• Guaranteed 48 hours per week, plus competitive overtime rates
• A typical working week is 63 hours (including some weekends and nights out), with the potential to earn £50,000 per annum
• Free ongoing training including ADR and annual CPC,
• Competitive performance, retention and referral bonuses
• Excellent benefits package including Pension scheme, Life Assurance and Employee Assistance Programme
• Holiday entitlement starting at 22 days plus bank holidays, with opportunity to increase
The successful candidate will be joining a growing and vibrant organisation with ambitious goals. Den Hartogh prides itself on a working environment that promises openness and respect and provides opportunities for personal growth as well as ongoing career development.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page. The closing date for applications is 8 April 2022. For any queries please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator email@example.com