Manager Product Market Combination Ethanols Europe
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsLiquid - Commerce
Den Hartogh Logistics is one of the leading Logistics Service Providers. Our family-owned organisation was established in The Netherlands in 1920. As a bulk logistics service provider for the chemical, gas, polymer and food industry, we combine the best elements to create the optimal solution for each situation. Safety and operational excellence are embedded in our culture.
Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises/offices in 50 locations within 27 countries. Our workforce consists of more than 2,100 people and our modern equipment includes more than 24,000 tank containers, 5,750 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and 650 trucks.
To develop Den Hartogh’s business activities on the Ethanols market throughout Europe, we have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Manager Product Market Combination Ethanols Europe with a strong drive to develop new business. The focus will lie on the service of dedicated transport logistics of Bio Ethanols and Industrial Ethanols in the European Network. In this role you are part of the European Commercial team and work closely together with the Commercial Managers throughout Europe. You report directly into the Director Commerce Europe.
- Development of the European Ethanols transports and logistic activities;
- P&L results of Ethanols Product Market Combination Europe including pricing strategy;
- Give input, based on European market situation, in creating the commercial vision and strategy of our Ethanols business;
- Identify and create new business opportunities and partnerships in Europe focused on innovation and formulate new ways of doing business by leveraging customer needs;
- Drive the consultative selling of services by Den Hartogh Logistics;
- Create and understand financial evaluations, business information, cost drivers, pricing models and alternative revenue streams;
- Take the lead in managing customer relationships and inform colleagues about European market trends, opportunities, and business development initiatives;
- Respond fast and effectively to Ethanols market changes and opportunities in Europe;
- Direct the European Commercial Managers with regards to Ethanols opportunities and opportunity follow up.
Successful candidates are
- Preferably experienced in roles within Commerce / Sales, Product Manager or Category Manager;
- Strategic thinker, possesses persuasiveness;
- Entrepreneurial, business developer;
- Open and transparent, able to challenge colleagues in a positive way;
- Persistent in overcoming challenges and unforeseen circumstances;
- Diplomatic and sophisticated in interactions with the internal and external community;
- Knows how to serve customers’ needs and maintains effective customer relations;
- Knowledgeable about the (ethanol) chemical market and/or the bulk liquid logistics market;
- Relevant education on at least Bachelor level;
- Fluent in English, preferably also Dutch, French and German.
We offer an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in an international and dynamic environment. The role offers opportunities for personal development and a competitive remuneration package. Traveling internationally and several days from home can occur regularly.
You can apply directly via the link below. For more information about the role you can contact Yvonne Besteman (HR Manager Europe) email@example.com
© Copyright 2023 Royal Den Hartogh Logistics. All rights reserved - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Code of conduct