Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We understand the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore focus on developing SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers. We have a global presence, with more than 1,800 employees located in 47 offices within 26 countries. Our modern equipment includes more than 20,000 tank containers, 6,100 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and 630 trucks.
Responsible for day-to-day office management, and ensuring the safety and hygiene of the office meet the requirements. Oversee the general office administrative tasks, HR admin support and coordinator, as well as assist GM and visitors with all reservations and enquiries.
- Managing daily office facility.
- Ensuring safety and hygiene meet the requirements by managing and supervising a housekeeper on daily tasks to ensure the office is always clean and tidy.
- Responsible for monitoring and purchasing stationery, office supplies, and furniture to prevent a stock shortage.
- Keeping track records of costs and expenses as well as office documents and vendor management.
- Acting as a contact point for office maintenance, and answering incoming calls.
- Communicating to employees at all channels for all office-related matters such as; public holidays, order stationery, etc.
- Preparing POs and coordinating with Finance & Accounting Department for payment or other admin related matters.
- Preparing newcomer’s welcome pack, employee ID card, and workspace.
- Facilitating newcomers with an office tour, available car park, redeem visitor’s parking tickets, and ensure they feel welcome during their onboarding journey.
- Assisting HR Manager with office activities such as; staff parties, outings, and any special events.
- Working closely with HR Manager to ensure Office Administration SOPs are appropriate for current and future business needs.
- Assisting GM and visitors with all reservations and inquiries.
- Responsible for vendor negotiation, cost analysis, and comparison for having the best deals and efficient cost management, quality, and delivery time.
- Support Ad-hoc projects as assigned and required by the business.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Business Administration, or any related field.
- More than 3 years of work experience in office management and general admin functions.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work, manage workload, and multiple tasks effectively.
- Experience with change management or M&A in a complex environment will be strongly considered.
- Native Thai speaker, Good command of English.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
- Negotiations skills, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams.
- Creativity, positive thinking, good team player, and proactive.
- Achievement Orientation, Enthusiasm, result-focus, and Presentation.
- Fast learner, self-motivated.
- Persuasive skills, resilient, flexible, agility.