Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is one of the leading Logistics Service Providers. The family-owned organisation was established in The Netherlands in 1920. As a bulk logistics service provider for the chemical, gas, polymer and food industry, we combine the best elements to create the optimal solution for each situation. Safety and operational excellence are embedded in our culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a transport and logistics environment is essential and knowledge of intermodal logistics would be advantageous.
• Line management experience at Team Leader or supervisor level
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate your team.
• The ability to delegate effectively and get results through your team.
• Be a strong team player, building rapport and working closely with other departments.
• Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
• Customs knowledge would be advantageous.
What we offer:
A workplace where we believe in giving trust, responsibility and taking ownership. See yourself surrounded by people who care and who are not only waiting for the next pay day;
A dynamic environment with a strong focus on operational excellence. Ambition, Improvement and Fun in Business are part of your DNA;
Attractive Den Hartogh benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programme.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page and upload your CV and motivation. The closing date for applications is 10 October 2021. For more information about the role, please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator email@example.com