Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading Logistics Service Provider, specialised in bulk transport for the chemical, gas, polymer and food industry. Safety and operational excellence are embedded in Den Hartogh’s culture. The company highly values networking and partnerships and strives to develop smart logistics solutions together with its customers and third parties that contribute to a more efficient supply chain.
Den Hartogh established in The Netherlands in 1920, has a presence in every region of the world with offices at 42 locations in 26 countries. Our workforce consists of more than 2,200 dedicated and ambitious colleagues and our modern equipment includes around 20,000 tank containers, 6,500 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 400 road tankers and more than 600 trucks.
About the Team
Den Hartogh’s IT department (35 FTE) is primarily based in the Netherlands with part of the team (6 FTE) in the UK. The cluster IT Operations, Architecture & Security, BI Platform & Data Management, Customer & Supplier Solutions, Connected Sites & Workforce, Transportation Management and Finance & HR work together as one team to support the growth and international expansions of Den Hartogh and in realizing its objectives. The Senior Project Manager IT – Infrastructure & Services reports directly to the IT Operations Manager and is part of the IT Operations team (5 FTE).
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager IT – Infrastructure & Services has project management responsibility for Infrastructure & IT Services projects at Den Hartogh Logistics. The Project Manager is supporting the delivery of all IT services to the Den Hartogh Logistics business with a sharp focus on IT customer service, security and best cost. From the start you pick up projects to adjust the infrastructure and network of the organization, drastically. Modern solutions such as cloud infrastructure, a flexible and scalable workplace, international dial-plan and SD-WAN are some of the major projects on our roadmap. With your experience and project management skills, you help realizing Den Hartogh creative logistic solutions.
Your responsibilities include:
• Bachelor or Master degree in IT technical field and with a proven track record in the delivery of projects & improvements and contract management;
• You have experience of working within a matrix environment and you hold a recognized Project Management certification (IPMA/Agile/PPM/Six Sigma/Scrum/Prince II);
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure, corporate network and wireless networks;
• Knowledge and experience in modern IT solutions (e.g. Cloud, Device Management, Network (SD-WAN), Data Center, Collaboration), data security and compliance (ISO27001);
• Comfortable (and experienced) working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline logistics organization is an advantage;
• Strong analytical mindset, problem-solving skills and excellent communication;
• Happy to coach and train team members in project management and IT solutions;
• Passion for learning, future-oriented, proactive and out of the box thinking personality;
What can you expect from us:
• a growing and informal organization with ambitious goals;
• a full-time position with a lot of responsibility;
• a competitive employment conditions package;
• a lot of attention for personal growth and development.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page and upload your CV and motivation. The closing date for applications is 15 July 2022. For more information about the role, please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator email@example.com