Tank Container M&R Co-ordinator
Den Hartogh has a track-record of more than 100 years of close collaboration and innovation in smart logistics solutions. We believe in the value of fostering relationships and sharing best practices. Together with our customers, suppliers, network partners and colleagues, it’s our aim to take the entire logistics sector to a higher level, globally. By recognising the continuous change of our society, pro-active listening to our customer needs and working in close collaboration, we’re realising innovative and sustainable logistics solutions, a strong global network and high standards of safety and quality.
About the role:
To control Den Hartogh’s fleet maintenance and repair activities in the UK, ensuring that the tank container fleet is maintained to a safe and legal standard.
• Co-ordinate and control tank container periodic testing program
• Co-ordinate and control fleet inspection program
• Management and control of third party repair depots, ensuring the delivery of cost and quality control
• Control of tank container utilisation while located in a repair depot
• Ensuring that the system is correctly updated to reflect the correct status of tank container equipment in depot
• Control of M&R spend in the region
• Assisting with the control of damage surveys as required
• Control of tank container modifications as required
• Providing support to SHEQ as required
• Providing technical support as required to the Liquid commercial team
• Managing the delivery of customer required tank modification / preps prior to loading
Successful candidates will:
• Have sourcing and supplier control experience
• Have excellent knowledge/experience with tank container repairs
• Have a digitalised mind set
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and individually, developing positive relationships across the business
• Be capable of working with, and managing, internal and external stakeholders
• Be flexible and agile to be able to adapt working practices to business demands
• Be an analytical decision maker, taking into consideration a range of information sources, demonstrating financial awareness to achieve cost efficiency whilst delivering business improvements
• Demonstrate strong organisation skills and be an excellent communicator; eager to understand all aspects of the business
• Have strong cost and business awareness with the ability to understand the bigger picture
• Demonstrate a passion for a strong health and safety culture
What we offer:
• A workplace where we believe in giving trust, responsibility and taking ownership
• A dynamic environment with a strong focus on operational excellence. Ambition, improvement, innovation, and fun in business are part of our DNA.
• Attractive Den Hartogh benefits package, including pension scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programme.
How to apply
Please apply via the link on this page. The closing date for applications is 17 October 2021. For more information about the role, please contact Sarah Langridge, HR Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org