Pricing Coordinator - Shared Services Center
Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is one of the leading Logistics Service Providers. Our family-owned organization was established in The Netherlands in 1920. As a bulk logistics service provider for the chemical, gas, polymer and food industry, we combine the best elements to create the optimal solution for each situation. Safety and operational excellence are embedded in our culture.
Royal Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises/offices in 47 locations within 26 countries. Our workforce consists of more than 2,000 people and our modern equipment includes more than 20,000 tank containers, 6,100 dry bulk containers and specialized dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and 625 trucks.
Chemical logistics is our business, and personal chemistry with customers our aim. We bring over 100 years experience of delivering smart logistics for the chemical and petrochemical industries.
In the role of Pricing and Commercial support you will collaborate with teams around APAC and on other continents. For the pricing teams, you will help enter, monitor and update their commercial quotations in the transport management system (TMS). For the Commercial teams you will help to enter, monitor and update contact, customer and opportunity data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Data entry and Updating of (Tender) Quotations in the in-house system
- Data entry and updating of contact, customer and opportunity data in the customer relationship management system
- Supporting the Commercial Managers for regional tender requirements and contractual business, including collation of costs.
- Monitoring and updating of validity and status of different pricing and commercial records and reporting to the different teams on follow up actions
- Compiling and gathering of costs i.e. sea freight, haulage, cleaning, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain, or any related field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in this field of data entry and administration.
- Detailed oriented and able to accurately work with data.
- Customer & service-minded
- Proactive when challenges arise.
- Affinity with Pricing and Commercial activities
- Able to interact with people easily and network well as a real team player.
- An experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
© Copyright 2023 Royal Den Hartogh Logistics. All rights reserved - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Code of conduct